When i found my self by the sea.



That things are burning a hole through my heart and..
I saw it and i won't tell you.
Cause now im telling you, you're all i need, i'll never leave. 
Time has passed. Now im facing my future. Please be part of it. 
Someone that i dont know. 
Im not looking back.
I look forward with you. 
Someone that i dont know. 
Every now and again we get that feeling, and the huge void inside us will definitely dissappear. 
Could you please please please... find my secrets.
Someone that really don't care about me. 
Do you know what i do?


There's a voice in my head and says all of it. Gad. deyuum. 
Do u know?
No. But i hope.
Who r you?
Nobody.
Who am i?
Nobody.
Who are we?
Nothing haha.

WHEN I'M SAD, THAT COMES TO ME.. WITH A THOUSAND SMILES, THAT GIVES TO ME FREEDOM TO TALK...

Hahaha.. again. randomly written.
I will read this post again in the future when i have a family wkwk. ridiculous :)

No one ever know what this post about.
 Only me. Or, you have a sixth sense :))
Cause if you have, you know we have met in our trip called YUME.
YUME? 
Nice to see u. 

Comments

Popular Posts