RANDOMLY WRITTEN - SOMETHING WRONG IN MY MIND



im happy when i'm hangin with my friends.
i make a joke everyday to a lot of people.
i do my best at my work.
i love watching movies. It makes me feel great.

there is no wrong about what i do every day.
but that feel just come out every i want to take a sleep
i dont know what's wrong with me. 
it feels like there is something like VOID inside myself.
i dont know how to fill something void like this.

i dont know how many times have passed like this.
maybe this has been weird like this since long time ago.

im okay im okay.. okay, im not okay.
someone please drag me from this fuckin hole.
i cant do this on my own.

ok stop. this is fucked up.
what the hell am i doin.
im not okay
and i dunno how to figure it out just by maself.

FUCKKKK UPPP

i dont fuckin care bout people say to me

is there anyone feel like im feelin right now? 
oh you are? congrats, we're fucked up.
bye 




Comments

Popular Posts